Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another Tag By Wiwin

Pertama kena buat list nama 9 orang.
1. Fera
2. AdiQ
3. Nana
4.Nora
5.Lay
6. Miema
7. Wiwie
8. Dede'
9. Ani
Soalan-soalan di bawah HARUSLAH merujuk nama2 di atas ;
1. How do u know 1 ?
* My SouL Mate-My Youngest Sis..
2. What would you do if you never meet 2 ?
* JuZ Miss To Cit Cat
3. What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
* No la..one is my cozen..other one is my bez fwenz
4. Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
* both of them are gurlz..never ever..
5. Do you think 7 is attractive?
* Yup..very the..coz she is very good person..and sweet
6.Tell me something about 8?
* oledi married..and i'm one of her wedd's planner
7.What language does 2 speak?
* oF Coz..Berunai + Malay + Bi and also Chinese..ma
8. Who is 3 going out with?
* huh?her 'suck' BF,of coz
9. How old is number 4?
* same age wit me..on tiz 20th Feb
10. how old is number 5?
* Her birth on Jan..but she's older 2 yearz than me
11.Who's 6 favourite singer?
* Rock Kapak ..Of Coz..Suria Fm..Fan
12. 7?
* Nasyid la..ustajah kan..
13. Is 8 single?
* upz.. 'Title PUAN'..
14. What's 9 name last ?
* no idea!!??
15. Would you consider being a relationship with 1?
* Can't deny..she's my flash blood
16. Which school does 2 to go?
* SM Shan Tao..and SM All Saints..same wit 1
17. What do like about 3?
* she is nice..very understanding and sensitive..
Also want to tag..
1.Nora...???

No comments: